PGA TOUR Volunteer Challenge sponsored by Myrbetriq
Are you ready for the Challenge?
April 11, 2017 - Read more about how AmFam Championship volunteers and fans can vote in a friendly competition and earn money for charity!
Each year, the PGA TOUR and its tournaments raise millions of dollars for charity, with more than $2.14 billion raised to date. This year we’re asking the American Family Insurance Championship volunteers and fans to help earn additional charity dollars by voting in a friendly competition.
How does it work?
To participate in the challenge, volunteer teams at the American Family Insurance Championship ask supporters to vote for them at www.PGATOUR.com/Volunteers as their favorite tournament volunteer team. The volunteer team with the most votes on Saturday, June 24 during the American Family Insurance Championship is named the winner, and earns the opportunity to donate $10,000 to the charity they aligned with at registration. In addition, the American Family Insurance Championship can raise bonus funds for charity (up to an additional $55,000) based on the total number of votes earned collectively by volunteers and the tournament. Don’t know a volunteer? No problem! You can vote for the American Family Insurance Championship at www.PGATOUR.com/Volunteers.
How can I vote for the American Family Insurance Championship or my favorite volunteer?
• Visit https://www.tourchallenge.com/
• Select the American Family Insurance Championship
• Select VOTE NOW
• SELECT your favorite volunteer, volunteer team or VOTE FOR TOURNAMENT
• Remember to validate your vote by checking your email!
How can I participate as a volunteer?
• Register at www.PGATOUR.com/Volunteers as an individual or part of a team.
• If part of a team, select a TEAM CAPTAIN and have that Team Captain register and indicate ALL members on the team. Once the Team Captain launches the team, individuals can then register online. Teams HAVE to be formed at the onset of registration and members cannot be added, deleted or changed in any way after the Team Captain registers.
• Tell your friends, family members and co-workers to visit www.PGATOUR.com/Volunteers and vote for YOU as their favorite tournament volunteer.