Take the Cologuard Challenge Colon Cancer Screening Pledge
Launched on tour at the 2018 Cologuard Classic in Tucson, Arizona, the Cologuard Challenge Colon Cancer Screening pledge has been signed by more than 75 PGA TOUR Champions players and an ever-growing number of golf fans. Now it’s Madison’s turn!
All eligible individuals who take the pledge will be entered to win a VIP experience at the 2019 AmFam Championship, complete with player and celebrity meet-and-greets, apparel package, priority parking and concert tickets. And, Cologuard will recognize each pledge commitment with a $1 donation to the Steve Stricker American Family Insurance Foundation. Take part by completing the pledge below.
Cologuard Challenge Contest Rules for 2018 American Family Insurance Championship
- Open to U.S. residents age 18 or older.
- One Grand Prize winner will receive a VIP experience at the 2019 American Family Insurance Championship. Prize does not include travel or any other expenses associated with traveling to, or attending the event.
- Employees of Exact Sciences are not eligible to win.
- Exact Sciences shall determine all prize winners from entry forms received on AmFamChampionship.com and CologuardChallenge.com.
- The contest and its opportunities for participation and reward are void where prohibited.
- Residents of the states of Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Rhode Island are not eligible to participate.
- There is no requirement that an entrant be screened with Cologuard to enter.
- The contest is not open to Health Care Professionals – individuals or entities involved in the provision of health care services and/or items to patients, which purchase, lease, recommend, use, arrange for the purchase or lease of, or prescribe medical technologies in the United States.
- Contest winners agree that their name and hometown may be published in a press release and shared with news media.
- One entry per individual.